Beyond the Bottom Line
Parms + Company was founded to help our clients achieve their financial goals through expert, efficient and timely accounting services. Our growth over the years is a testament to the personalized service that we deliver. Building long-term client relationships and trusted partnerships is what we do best.
We are committed to continuous learning and training, for both our firm’s leadership and all staff. In fact, half of our team are CPAs. Our top management group provides an uncommon perspective that extends beyond accounting and into the many industries and business segments that we serve.
Our firm is a proud member of recognized professional and regional organizations, including:
- American Institute of CPAs
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- AICPA Government Audit Quality Control Center
- AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Control Center
- South Central Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council
- Minority Business Enterprise under the Ohio Department of Administrative Services
Parms + Company has been ECDI’s auditing firm for 3 years and we have been pleased with our working relationship with the firm. As 501(c)(3) that receives in excess of $500,000 of Federal funding per year, this audit is critical to ECDI as it becomes our “scorecard to the world.” - Steve Fireman President Economic and Community Development Institute