We are currently interviewing for Staff, In-Charge, and Senior Auditor positions.
Qualified candidates for the Staff Auditor position must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university with a good academic record.
- Some recent accounting and auditing experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to function as part of a team yet work independently, handle multiple tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism, and have critical thinking abilities
- Other key skills include: strong written and verbal communication skills and a customer service focus
In addition to the above requirements, qualified In-Charge and Senior Auditor candidates must meet the following additional requirements:
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant, or are a CPA candidate including passing parts of the CPA exam.
- Must have 2 to 5 years of recent accounting and auditing experience
- Knowledge of advanced accounting and auditing principles and a working knowledge of GAAP/GAAS
- Ability to function as part of a team yet work independently, handle multiple tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism, and have an attention to detail
- Demonstrated In-Charge experience
We are a progressive firm offering competitive salaries, benefits, and a hybrid/remote work schedule. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter with resume to email@example.com.
NO recruiters or third-party agencies.